Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

A lovely time was had at Allbritton Thanksgiving 2012! We had a nice mix of new and old friends and family – it was fun! Mom and Jerry brought their friends Dan and Janet, my friend Julia happened to be in town to help round out the celebration and bring some much-needed playmates for the boys. We had the usual Thanksgiving feast and many leftovers to spare.

My favorite part of Thanksgiving is our Gratitude tree, this year we collected sticks from the backyard and made leaves to hang, the boys really got into it. I saved the leaves for next year so we could go back and reminisce.

Chase pulled out the turkey hat and said, “I’m a turkey, you can baste me!” I didn’t even know he knew the word baste! Then we made little pinecone turkeys, they looked much cuter in the blog post, a crafter I am not! Smile 

 

IMG_8805IMG_8806IMG_8807IMG_8808IMG_8810IMG_8811

No comments: